Interface Level Indicator
is used to measure the overall level of Oil in a tank and the Level of Water in the tank. Since water SP Gr is higher oil floats over Water.
The unit comprises of a Magnetic Level sensing Probe unit with two Floats designed for SP GR of Water and oil. Both floats independently transmit the levels to the specially designed instrument, which display the levels as well as provides outputs for PLC or Communication application i.e. 4-20 mA, RS 485 or 0-5 V DC as required.
It is immensely useful for Oilfield tanks as well as all tanks where Diesel or Crude are stored.
The Probe units are manufactured based on the Depth of tank. Probes up to 6 meters are possible.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- F. O. B. Price Order: 2000 USD
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Sets
- Port of Dispatch: New Delhi India
- Production Capacity: 100 PER MONTH
- Delivery Time: 2-3 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Single Unit